Thursday, March 11, 2010

What A Stand

Many people take stands during their life if they truly believe in what they say. An example of when I took a stand would be when protected a little kid from a group of kids ready to pounce him.

The little boy was scared of the tallest of the kids while the others were only an inch taller than the scared boy. I intervened before the kid was harmed and drove off the bullies. The little boy thanked me giving myself a sense of guardianship against tyrants.

This time I took a stand was not the only time but proves an idea that I would be ready to stand for in a moments notice.

2 comments:

  1. That was a nice thing you did for the little boy. He will always remember that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really nice of you! Your post made me smile!

    ReplyDelete