Thursday, March 11, 2010

Commitment of My Choice

The Olympics showed the determination of many athletes as they represented their country with pride. If I were to make a commitment of the level the Olympic athletes make, I would make the commitment to music or movies.

Just like the athletes in the Olympics enjoy their sports or competition, I enjoy music and movies. Both of my choices drag me in for some reason and seem like a perfect option for me to pour my energy into making great music or movies.

The start would most likely be difficult but with time I would work to the point of quality that demanded attention. The rewards would definitely be better than the work. Of course, I would not need to win an award.

Even though I say music and movies, I probably have other areas I enjoy and would work at to the relative level of the Olympic athletes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a music lover too and that is definately a commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MUSIC! Glad to hear you'd make such a commitment for music, too.

    ReplyDelete